Visa To Uzbekistan
According to the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan foreign citizens and stateless can enter Uzbekistan or travel through its territory with transit, business or tourist visas.
For citizen of foreign countries Turon Travel can provide you an invitation / visa support letter (essential to obtain a visa) for business or travel visa. Visa support is provided only on condition of package tour and hotel booking. All Customers, purchasing a tour package and making a hotel booking, will be offered a free of charge assistance upon their arrival to ensure speedy baggage collection and prompt passage through passport and customs controls.
We will send you an invitation letter with Telex number. You can then visit the embassy (diplomatic representation or consular mission of Uzbekistan abroad) and collect visa after submitting application form (evisa.mfa.uz), two passport size photos and paying consular fee.
Processing of visa application is up to 7-10 working days if documents have been submitted due to the established order.
Note: Turon Travel bears no responsibility if a Customer will be denied an entrance visa or if a Customer's entrance visa was issued late by the consular section of the Embassy of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Turon Travel has no influence over the issuance of an entrance visa. In case that a Customer cancels his / her order which is already paid for, Visa support services will be automatically discontinued.
In order to apply for the visa, foreign citizens are required to submit the following documents (after receiving a telex number from TURON TRAVEL) to the diplomatic representation or consular mission of Uzbekistan abroad:
1. Valid passport;
2. Visa support-Invitation letter from Travel Company (please, fill visa request below);
3. Completed application form;
4. 2 passport-size photo;
5. Fee, payable on collection of visa;
6. Stamped, self-addressed envelope, if applying by post;
The legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan has set the following consular fees for the visa issuance:
For single entry visas:
up to 7 days — $40;
· up to 15 days — $50;
· up to 30 days — $60;
· up to 3 months — $80;
· up to 6 months — $120;
· up to 1 year — $160.
Note: For each additional entry the fee shall be increased by $10.
b) For multiple entry visas:
up to 6 months — $150;
· up to 1 year — $250.
c) For transit visas:
up to 72 hours — $40;
· double entry transit visa — $50.
d) For group visas (groups must consist of more than 10 persons excluding children under 16 years old):
· up to 15 days — $15 per person;
· up to 30 days — $25 per person.
VISA REGULATIONS WITH SOME COUNTRIES
1. Bilateral non-visa regime is established for the citizens of Kyrgyzstan (up to 60 days), Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Russia and Ukraine.
2. Simplified visa procedure is established for the citizens of Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Malaysia, Spain, Switzerland and United Kingdom. Tourists of these countries can get multiple entry visas up to 1 month and businessmen — up to 1 year (Malaysia — up to 6 months). Moreover, tourist voucher or invitation of physical or juridical person in Uzbekistan is not required to submit to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Visas shall be issued within 2 working days, excluding the day of document’s acceptance.
3. Bilateral non-visa regime up to 90 days is established for the holders diplomatic passport of the Republic of Korea (up to days 60 days), Brazil, Hungary, Romania, Slovakia and Turkey. Citizens of these countries possessing the diplomatic passport and accredited as staff-members of the diplomatic representations and consular missions located on the territory of Parties as well as members of theirs families can enter and stay without visa for the whole period of their professional activity. Bilateral non-visa regime up to 90 days is also established for the citizens of Romania and Slovakia holding service passports.
4. Uzbekistan and Japan issue visas without consular fees on the mutual basis.
Uzbekistan Visa Support / Letter of Invitation (LOI)
PERSONAL and TRAVEL INFORMATION